The Indian real estate market is booming, and several mobile apps have been developed to help buy, sell, and rent a property. These apps will help you keep track of your clients, their contact information, and their property preferences. They will also help you stay organized and efficient in your real estate business.
This article will discuss India's top 5 real estate mobile CRM apps that can help you stay organized and connected with your clients.
What Precisely Is Real Estate CRM Software?
Real estate CRM software is a tool that helps you manage your relationships with your clients. It can automate tasks like sending emails and scheduling appointments. It can also help you keep track of your client's contact information, conversations, and transactions.
Why Do You Need Real Estate CRM Software?
As a real estate agent, you must build and maintain relationships with your clients. Real estate CRM software can help you automate tasks and keep track of important information. This will free up your time to focus on building relationships with your clients.
There are several possibilities for real estate CRM software. You can choose software that meets your requirements and matches your budget.
List of 5 Real Estate Mobile CRM Apps in India
If you are in the business of real estate and are looking for a good CRM app to help manage your clients, here is a list of the top 5 real estate CRM with mobile apps in India:
Since it started in 2011, Sell.Do has helped over 600 property companies grow. In a little more than a decade, Sell.Do has become one of India's most popular real estate mobile CRM software, like mobile apps. Along the way, it has won several awards and been recognized.
A mobile CRM app is a great way for real estate agents to manage leads, clients, and sales. Real estate agents track customers' information, make personalized marketing campaigns, and track sales. The app also has a free trial period and offers unlimited storage space. It is easy to use and has many features that real estate agents can use to improve their business.
The Sell.Do real estate mobile CRM app has CRM features for desktop and mobile devices. People who use Sell.Do, like property developers, builders, agencies, and brokers, can streamline their
- Sales and marketing
- Lead management
- Inventory control
- Online wallets
- Reward systems, reports, and widgets
- Statistics to report more revenue
- Customer acquisition.
- Users can also add voice notes, make appointments, and schedule tasks.
2. Buildesk CRM
It's no exaggeration to say that Buildesk has wholly transformed the real estate industry's sales process because it utilizes artificial intelligence (AI) in client relationship management.
- This real estate mobile CRM aids real estate developers and brokers speed up agreement completion, monitoring their pipelines, and accurately measuring their investment return.
- Using the technology and thoroughly integrated conversation analysis of data acquired, we give (ROI).
- The essential purpose is to make it easier for real estate business owners in Tier 2 and Tier 3 locations to use a machine-driven approach.
- The same maximises return on investment and converts conversation into action.
3. Deal Workflow CRM
Deal Workflow CRM is a mobile customer relationship management tool with all the functionality they might need for real estate agents who are always on the move.
- A feature of this software is the ability to upload leads from different sources and monitor their development.
- As a bonus, you can use it to create and send out mass emails. Organize your contacts by category, price range, and projected completion date. Due to its cloud-based nature, maintaining contact while traveling is a breeze.
- This Deal Workflow CRM is ideal if you're in the market for a real estate mobile solution that can streamline every aspect of your operation.
- It facilitates the development of a project ecosystem and automates associated procedures, which are essential for expanding your customer base.
- Leads can be managed, and papers may be stored safely. You won't have to shell out any cash to give it a whirl since it's free.
RealOffice360 is a customer relationship management (CRM) program for the real estate industry that can be used in the cloud.
- It allows for an infinite number of property listings, captures lead responses, and smooth progression from lead to a sale.
- RealOffice360 costs around Rs10,000 per user per year, or about $US18.
- Document management, email and SMS marketing tools, and more are all included in the package, which is ideal for real estate agents because of how busy they are.
- The program gathers leads from many online sources, including social media and websites, and then organizes them into distinct buckets for more efficient processing.
- In addition, it offers marketing analytics that agents may use to examine specific subsets of the marketing landscape. That helps businesses learn more about their target audience, wants, and tastes.
This best real estate CRM app enables users to upload contacts and classify them based on various criteria, with features like
- Freshsales has capabilities like B2B brinks, which allow you to acquire suitable leads from internet sources and deliver them to the appropriate salespeople.
- It offers powerful geo-tracking features to keep track of your field personnel.
- Freshsales, an extension of the Freshdesk platform, is a complete CRM that delivers 360-degree views of your sales, from lead acquisition through deal closure.
- It includes deal management, email integrations, sales reporting, and other features.
- This AI-powered technology automates routine tasks to offer you laser-focused attention, resulting in speedier transaction closure.
- This program also helps you see which transactions need your attention and offers quantifiable indicators to help you track your sales success.
The real estate industry may greatly benefit from these real estate CRM apps. Developers, brokers, and companies in the real estate industry have various options in choosing an app most suited to their specific goals and objectives.